Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to gain customers and increase your profits, especially when you use one of our highly-targeted marketing lists. Not sure if you would like to run an email campaign? Here are five reasons why doing so can help you achieve your marketing goals:
- Email marketing increases your ROI—According to the DMA, every $1 spent on email marketing generated $38 in return .
- Through email, you can reach the right people—Segment consumers or businesses by various demographics, firmographics and geography.
- Email gives you measurable results—Use powerful analytics tools to optimize your campaigns.
- Email marketing increases brand awareness—Each time you send an email, you keep your brand top-of-mind with your customers, making it more likely that they’ll choose your company over your competitors.
- People prefer email communications—According to MarketingSherpa, email is the preferred source of business communication for 72 percent of consumers .
1. “DMA National Client Email Report 2015.” Email Marketing Consultant | Emailmonday. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Nov. 2016.
2. Content: MarketingSherpa, Design: Scott McDaniel, Code: Steve Beger, MECLABS. “Marketing Research Chart: How Do Customers Want to Communicate?” Marketing Research Chart: How Do Customers Want to Communicate? | MarketingSherpa. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Nov. 2016.
Dripping content releases content to site users. Users receive content bit by bit, over time. They then have access to a full library. It’s a warm fuzzy. Passive. Response to inbound communications. Introvert’s method.
Email marketing is a high-return digital marketing strategy. We send emails to prospects and customers. Non-site users are the target. It is not passive – it is assertive. Outbound communications. Extrovert’s method. NOT aggressive – but assertive.